Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Business Signs: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

After looking and laughing at a blog post of The World's Worst Real Estate Signs, I was inspired to put together my own similar post. Instead of focusing solely on signs, I expanded my search to include business ads and banners, vinyl graphics and more. I also wanted to make selections from a variety of business industries instead of just ones from real estate.

Once I started doing a little research, I realized that there were an endless amount of REALLY BAD signs to choose from so for pure entertainment purposes, I decided to go with a couple of funny ones for the good category. Here are some of my favorites:

The Good

 

The Bad

 

The Ugly


This post provided by a guest contributor for CM Graphics, a Lansing sign company. In addition to signs and banners, they specialize in designing and installing custom vinyl graphics for vehicle wraps, boat wraps, and building wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment